Below is an announcement from Roger Williams University via Merit:
BRISTOL, RI — The following Wilmington residents were among the students who received their degrees from Roger Williams University in May as part of the Class of 2020:
- Emily Bartnicki graduated Summa Cum Laude with a B.A. in Dance in May as part of the Class of 2020.
- Matthew Leiskau graduated with a B.S. in Chemistry in May as part of the Class of 2020.
- Samantha Pitzi graduated Magna Cum Laude with a B.A. Educational Studies in May as part of the Class of 2020.
- Meghan Rodenhiser graduated Summa Cum Laude with a B.S. in Historic Preserv. and B.S. in Architecture in May as part of the Class of 2020.
- Jamie Spinazola graduated with a B.S. in Forensic Science in May as part of the Class of 2020.
- Ashley Warren graduated Summa Cum Laude with a B.A. in Communication & Media Studies in May as part of the Class of 2020.
With campuses on the coast of Bristol and in the heart of Providence, R.I., Roger Williams University is a forward-thinking private university committed to strengthening society through engaged teaching and learning. At RWU, small classes, direct access to faculty and guaranteed opportunity for real-world projects ensure that its nearly 4,000 undergraduates – along with hundreds of law students, graduate students and adult learners – graduate with the ability to think critically along with the practical skills that today’s employers demand. Roger Williams is leading the way in American higher education, confronting the most pressing issues facing students and families – increasing costs, rising debt and job readiness.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.