The August 25 market will feature 19 vendors, including:
– Cupcake City (cupcakes)
– Fudge ‘n’ Stuff (fudge, nuts, cashews)
– KC StYles Accessories (jewelry & accessories)
– Kona Ice of Mass (shaved ice)
– MSM Crafts (holiday cards & Halloween boxes)
– My Scrubs Dont Suck (sugar scrubs)
– Nana Bee (small quilted items: microwave bowl cozies, potholders, pouches, masks)
– Pleasant Valley Gardens (fresh veggies)
– Polish Prince Pierogi (pierogi)
– Purple Carrot Bread Co. (assortment of breads & pastries)
– Scents Delivered (soaps)
– Shiny Things (necklaces, bracelets, anklets, earrings)
– Straingely Handmade (greeting cards, bracelets, earrings, necklaces, glassware, wreaths)
– Sweet Lydia’s (smores, marshmallow, candy bars)
– Tewksbury Honey (honey)
– Tewksbury Public Library Community Garden (fresh veggies)
– Thwaites Market Food Truck (meat pies)
– Usborne Books & More (kids books)
– The Whoo(pie) Wagon (whoopie pies)
Customers are encouraged to pre-order from The Whoopie Wagon as a limited amount of whoopie pies will be available for walk-up sales. Pre-order by 2pm on Tuesday HERE.
IMPORTANT: In response to COVID-19, customers must wear face coverings, maintain social distance, use the designated entrance and exit, practice good hand hygiene, and not touch products unless purchasing. A hand sanitizer station will be available. Shopping alone is encouraged when feasible. Please note restrooms will not be available to customers and the library remains closed to the public at this time. Customers must park in the library’s parking lot. There is no parking along Hospital Road. The Market is following safety guidelines from both the Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources (MDAR) and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH), as well as guidance from the Tewksbury Health Department.
Have a question about the market? Contact Community Outreach Librarian Robert Hayes at 978-640-4490 x 205 or email@example.com.
Visit the Tewksbury Community Market’s website at www.tewksburymarket.com to learn more. Follow the Tewksbury Community Market’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for additional market updates throughout the season.