Below is an announcement from Bryant University:
SMITHFIELD, RI — Bryant University is dedicated to the pursuit, recognition, and celebration of academic excellence.
The University is pleased to recognize the following Wilmington students who have been named to the Dean’s List for the spring 2020 semester:
- Taylor Briggs, class of 2022
- Robert DuCharme, class of 2021
- Conlin Duffy, class of 2023
- Michael Fiorenza, class of 2023
- Justin Kannally, class of 2020
- Alexa Kelley, class of 2022
- Joseph McIrney, class of 2022
- Anthony McKearney, class of 2022
- Julia McLaughlin, class of 2023
- Andrew Medros, class of 2020
- Shannon O’Connor, class of 2020
- Nicholas Poli, class of 2020
- Zachary Richards, class of 2021
- Daniel Tetreault, class of 2020
About Bryant University
For 157 years, Bryant University has been at the forefront of delivering an exceptional education that anticipates the future and prepares students to be innovative leaders of character in a changing world. Bryant delivers an innovative and uniquely integrated business and liberal arts education that inspires students to excel. With approximately 3,800 graduate and undergraduate students from 38 states and 49 countries, Bryant is recognized as a leader in international education and regularly receives top rankings from U.S. News and World Report, Bloomberg Businessweek, Forbes, and Barron’s. Visit www.Bryant.edu.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.