WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Farmers Market will be open this Sunday, June 28, 2020, from 10am to noon, in the Swain Green Parking Lot (140 Middlesex Avenue).
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and in an effort to continue to bring fresh and locally sourced food to our community, the Wilmington Farmers Market is operating as a weekly Drive-Thru Market where customers can pick up their pre-ordered food from the select list of essential vendors below. All sales are made directly through the vendors, and payments must be made in advance (exceptions can be made direct with the vendors on a case-by-case basis).
1. Starting on the Monday prior to the Market you’d like to order from, the Sign Up will be open for time slots. Please click the button below to select from the available pick up times: CHOOSE A PICK UP TIME.
2. Once you have a confirmed pick up time, please place your order(s) by contacting the vendors you wish to buy from below.
3. Pre-pay for your order with each vendor. Payments can only be accepted on-site if pre-arranged with the vendor (ex: for SNAP payments)
4. Arrive at the pick-up lot (140 Middlesex Ave) in your confirmed 15-min window (chosen in Step #1) and stay in your vehicle! Bring a sign with your last name and time slot written on it. The Market Manager will direct you upon arrival.
5. Vendors will place orders inside your vehicle.
For your own safety, and the safety of our wonderful vendors, please consider the following guidelines when you come to the market: Stay inside your vehicle; Pop your trunk; Wear a face mask; and Sanitize your packages when you arrive home.
This Week’s Participating Vendors
- North of Boston Farm (Order Deadline: Thursday at 10am)
- Polish Prince Pierogi (Order Deadline: Saturday at 11am)
- Purple Carrot Artisan Breads (Order Deadline: Friday at 5:30pm)
- Red Antler Apothecary (Order Deadline: Friday at 5pm)
- Samira’s Homemade (Order Deadline: Saturday at 5pm)
- Seafood Express
Visit HERE for ordering details for each vendor.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.