WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee meets this Wednesday, June 24, 2020 at 7pm via Zoom.
There are some other newsworthy items on the agenda, including:
- The School Committee will conduct its annual evaluation of Superintendent Brand.
- Superintendent Brand will provide COVID-19 updates regarding the parent/guardian reopening survey results, the reopening advisory group, and the DESE Reopening Guidelines.
- Superintendent Brand will provide updates on the Office of Student Services relocation and Summer Leadership Meetings.
- The School Committee will consider resolutions from the Massachusetts Association of School Committees regarding COVID-19 State Funding and an Anti-Racism Resolution.
- The School Committee will conduct its annual reorganization.
- The School Committee will conduct a first reading of the 2020-21 high school handbook.
- The School Committee will again discuss the Walker Report Survey Results.
- The School Committee will consider the recycling of some surplus equipment.
- The School Committee will accept an anonymous donation of $500 to the school libraries.
To sign up to make a public comment, click HERE.
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV — Channel 9 on Comcast and Channel 37 on Verizon. The meeting will also be streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends to report on many of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting — over the next two weeks.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.