WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington-Tewksbury Chamber of Commerce and Tewksbury Public Library recently organized a webinar — “How Local, State & Federal Government Can Help Your Small Business During COVID-19″ — for local businesses.
The webinar provided business owners an opportunity to get many of their questions answered as it relates to re-starting their business during COVID-19. Officials from the state, local and federal government provided updates on a variety of issues, including the CARES Act, PPP Forgiveness Guidance, and the Governor’s recently released “Reopening Massachusetts” Plan.
- Nancy Vallee, Executive Director of the Wilmington-Tewksbury Chamber of Commerce
- Wilmington Economic Development Committee Chairman Mike Champoux
- Tewksbury Economic Development Committee Chairman Mark Kratman
- State Representative David Robertson (19th Middlesex, Wilmington & Tewksbury)
- Kevin Kuros, Regional Director at the Massachusetts Office of Business Development
- Edwidge LaFleur, Director (Eastern Mass.) of the Center for Women & Enterprise
- Lisa Welch, Economic Development Specialist with the Small Business Administration
Watch the webinar, courtesy of Tewksbury Telemedia, below:
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.