The Wilmington United Methodist Church celebrated our 21st year on the church lawn selling Christmas trees, our annual Outreach fundraising event. Proceeds are distributed to our neighbors in need whether they be local, national or international non-profit agencies/programs. Many thanks to all who made this another very successful year.
After setting funds aside for next year’s tree deposit, $9,000 is being distributed to the following:
- AIM (Access Is Mandatory, Wilmington, MA)
- Wilmington Community Fund/Food Pantry (Wilmington, MA)
- People Helping People (Burlington, MA Food Pantry)
- Billerica Food Pantry (Billerica, MA)
- Lowell Transitional Living Center (Lowell, MA)
- Camp Aldersgate (Rhode Island)
- Lazarus House (Lawrence, MA)
- Boston Area Rape Crisis Center (Boston, MA)
- Emmaus, Inc. (Haverhill, MA)
- Respond, Inc. (Somerville, MA)
- Boston Health Care for the Homeless (Boston, MA)
- My Brother’s Table (Lynn, MA)
- House of Hope, Inc. (Lowell, MA)
- End 68 Hours of Hunger (Wilmington, MA Chapter)
- The Charley Foundation (Nashville, TN)
- UMCOR Programs (United Methodist Committee on Relief)
- Clean Water (Nicaragua)
- Sustainable Development and Recovery (Global)
- Disaster Response (Global)
Through your support of this event, you are making a difference in the lives of many!
Wilmington United Methodist Church’s Outreach Committee
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.