**THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK**
WILMINGTON, MA — The largest train and toy show in the country is coming to town.
Greenberg’s Train & Toy Show stops at the Shriners Auditorium (99 Fordham Road) in Wilmington on Saturday, March 28, 2020, from 10am to 4pm, and Sunday, March 29, 2020, from 10am to 4pm.
The show is geared towards the general public and towards modelers and hobbyists, featuring hundreds of tables of trains and accessories for sale, huge operating exhibits, activities for kids, and more.
The event features:
- Hundreds of Tables of Trains for Sale
- Exhibitors from Across the Country
- Huge Operating Model Train Displays
- Free Workshops and Demonstrations
- Riding Train for Kids and Adults
- Interactive Slot Car Racetrack
- Model Trains That Kids Can Operate
- Free Door Prize Giveaways
- Free Test Track – Test Run Your Trains at the Show
Adult admission costs $10 on Saturday and $9 on Sunday. Children 11 and under are FREE. Parking is FREE. Tickets can be purchased online HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.