WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 3 things to know in Wilmington on Sunday, February 9, 2020:
#1) Northeast Motorcycle Expo At Shriners Auditorium
The 20th Annual Northeast Motorcycle Expo is set to return to the Shiners Auditorium (99 Fordham Road, Wilmington) on Saturday, February 8, 2020, 10am-5pm, and Sunday, February 9, 2020, 10am-5pm.
Join thousands of motorcycle enthusiasts enjoying 40,000 square feet of everything motorcycles.
- Come browse the custom bike show, visit the motorcycle dealers, chat with custom bike builders, and see hundreds of new and used motorcycles.
- Explore motorcycle paraphernalia including riding gear on display from dozens of retailers from around the area and more. This is a one-stop motorcycle shopping for all.
- Don’t forget to pick your favorite custom bike or simply have a drink, listen to the live band and enjoy the day.
Admission costs $15.00 per person, children ages 6 to 12 years old $7.00 with accompanied with an adult, and children 5 and under are free accompanied with an adult. General discount coupons and discount coupons for military and first responders can be found HERE.
For more information, call 978-688-8888 or email Kevin Clement at Kev@KevMarv.com.
#2) WHS CATS Presents Broadway Revue
Wilmington High School (WHS) students will once again delight their audience with selections from hit Broadway shows in this year’s Broadway Revue!
Join us on Sunday, February 9, 2020 at 3pm in the Wilmington United Methodist Church’s hall (87 Church Street, Wilmington).
Tickets cost $10 and are available at the door. Your admission includes refreshments.
100% of the show’s proceeds will benefit the WHS Choral and Theatre Support (CATS) parent group. The WHS CATS mission is to provide scholarships to eligible graduating WHS seniors as well as providing supplementary funds to the groups they support as needed and as they are able.
Please come out and support these talented students!
#3) Food Shopping
Food shopping in town this week? In case you haven’t seen this week’s circulars, Wilmington Apple has you covered:
- This week’s circular from Market Basket (260 Main Street) can be found HERE.
- This week’s circular from Lucci’s Market (211 Lowell Street) can be found HERE.
- Elia’s Country Store (381 Middlesex Avenue) does not have an online circular, but the store posts its hot entree schedule and other specials on its Facebook page HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.