WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 3 things to know in Wilmington on Sunday, February 2, 2020:
#1) Wilmington Farmers Market
The Wilmington Farmers Market will be open this Sunday, February 2, 2020, from 2pm to 4pm, in the Wilmington United Methodist Church (87 Church Street).
February 2 Farmers Market Lineup:
- Arrowhead Farms
- Seafood Express Co
- Purple Carrot Bread Co.
- Polish Prince Pierogi
- Josie’s Bakery
- Big Bright World Tie Dye Creations
- Girl Scout Troop 62547 will be fundraising for a community garden and selling girl scout cookies to support that endeavor.
#2) Open Skate At Ristuccia Arena
Ristuccia Memorial Arena (190 Main Street) is hosting an Open Skate from 11am to 1pm. All are welcome. Admission is $5. Rental skates are available for $5.
#3) Food Shopping
Food shopping in town this week? In case you haven’t seen this week’s circulars, Wilmington Apple has you covered:
- This week’s circular from Market Basket (260 Main Street) can be found HERE.
- This week’s circular from Lucci’s Market (211 Lowell Street) can be found HERE.
- Elia’s Country Store (381 Middlesex Avenue) does not have an online circular, but the store posts its hot entree schedule and other specials on its Facebook page HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.