Below is an announcement from the Pingree School:
SOUTH HAMILTON, MA — Eight student-athletes from the Pingree School declared their college choices last month on a designated national letter of intent day.
“We are so proud of this group of dedicated, talented and hardworking student-athletes, and are grateful to them and their coaches for all they’ve contributed to Pingree,” said Betsy Kennedy, Pingree’s athletic director. “Playing Division 1 sports is an impressive next step in their athletics career, and we will continue to cheer them on as they compete at the next level.”
The student-athletes who signed letters of intent are as follows:
- Jake Candelio (Hometown: Boxford): Sacred Heart University, Lacrosse
- Katelyn Clarke (Hometown: Hamilton): University of Michigan, Field Hockey
- John Crehan (Hometown: Manchester-by-the-Sea): University of Massachusetts Amherst, Lacrosse
- Chris DeBlasio (Hometown: Boxford): Lafayette College, Lacrosse
- Brendan Driscoll (Hometown: Middleton): Providence College, Lacrosse
- Julia Lucey (Hometown: Topsfield): University of New Hampshire, LacrosseAlexis
- Nickole (Hometown: Saugus): Western Michigan University, Soccer
- Tess O’Connell (Hometown: Wilmington): University of Rhode Island, Soccer
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.