WILMINGTON, MA — Wilmington High School is hiring a Boys Varsity Lacrosse Coach. The job posting is below (and can be found on SchoolSpring HERE).
Boys Varsity Lacrosse Coach
Application Deadline: Posted until Filled
Re-posted: November 26, 2019
Starting Date: March 16, 2020
Coordinate the issuance, care and inventory of equipment, supplies (medical) and uniforms. Coordinate the collection of all equipment. Assist the Athletic Director in developing the annual budget and scheduling non-league games. Supervise students from the time practice or the contest starts until finished. Secure facilities when applicable. Submit all required forms in a timely manner. Notify all team members of all policies, procedures and training rules as they pertain to the team. Promote and reinforce academic excellence for the students. Perform any other duties or responsibilities to the coaching position as needed or directed by the Athletic Director.
Position Type: After school/Evening
Positions Available: 1
Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice of Non-Discrimination
All educational and non-academic programs, activities and employment opportunities at Wilmington Public Schools are offered without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, homelessness, age and/or disability, and any other class or characteristic protected by law.
- Possess knowledge of the sport including but not limited to knowledge of school, league, and MIAA rules.
- Possess a good knowledge of skills and techniques of the sport as well as training and conditioning techniques
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively with parents and students
- CPR/AED certification
- Concussion Training via http://www.nfhslearn.com
- Coaches Education certified as mandated by MIAA
- Progress towards or completion of college degree preferred.
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
There are no application questions required for this job posting.
159 Church Street
Wilmington, Massachusetts 01887
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.