WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Sunday, August 4, 2019:
#1) Wilmington Farmers Market
The Wilmington Farmers Market will be open this Sunday, August 4, 2019, from 10am to 1pm, on the Swain Green, across from the Town Common, at 140 Middlesex Avenue.
August 4 Farmers Market Lineup:
- Arrowhead Farm
- Gaouette Farm
- Hawaiian Jim’s Shaved Ice
- KC Styles
- Ma & Pa Pickles
- Purple Carrot Bread
- Seafood Express
- Tewksbury Honey
- Storytime from Wilmington Memorial Library
- Book Store Next Door and Global Child at Community Tables
- Make A Car at the Kids Table
#2) Wilmington Library’s Storytime At The Farmers Market
Join staff of the Wilmington Memorial Library’s Children’s Room for a fun outdoor storytime at the Wilmington Farmers Market on the Swain Green at 10am.
#3) Wilmington Town Museum Open House
The Wilmington Town Museum (430 Salem Street) is holding its monthly Open House from 2pm to 4pm. The Museum at the Col. Joshua Harnden Tavern is owned by the town and is dedicated to preserving and presenting the history of the town of Wilmington. The Museum is housed in an historic 18th century tavern which is an excellent example of quality construction practices of the late 18th century. Exhibits are also on display in the adjacent late 19th century carriage house.
#4) Middlesex Canal Museum Open
The Middlesex Canal Museum and Visitors’ Center (71 Faulkner Street, North Billerica) is open from noon to 4pm. Learn about the canal, which travels through Wilmington.
#5) Food Shopping
Food shopping in town this week? In case you haven’t seen this week’s circulars, Wilmington Apple has you covered:
- This week’s circular from Market Basket (260 Main Street) can be found HERE.
- This week’s circular from Lucci’s Market (211 Lowell Street) can be found HERE.
- Elia’s Country Store (381 Middlesex Avenue) does not have an online circular, but the store posts its hot entree schedule and other specials on its Facebook page HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.