KINGSTON, RI — At the University of Rhode Island’s 133rd Commencement on Saturday and Sunday, May 18-19, 2019, about 3,400 undergraduate and 740 graduate students became the University’s newest alumni.
The following Wilmington students graduated from the University of Rhode Island:
- Alanna Rae Coughlin received a Bachelor of Science Human Development and Family Studies Magna Cum Laude
- Kevin Thomas Cummings received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Marketing
- Natalie J Lafleur received a Bachelor of Arts Secondary Education Bachelor of Arts English
- Steven A Mcinnis received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management Cum Laude
- Ryan Patrick Walsh received a Bachelor of Arts Journalism
- Ashley Rose Weadick received a Bachelor of Arts Psychology Bachelor of Arts Biology Magna Cum Laude
Students who received the honor summa cum laude graduated with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.7; students who received the honor of magna cum laude graduated with a GPA of at least 3.50; and students who received the honor of cum laude graduated with a GPA of at least 3.3.
The University of Rhode Island’s pioneering research extends the University’s influence well beyond its coastal borders, while its unique interdisciplinary courses provide its 16,637 undergraduate and graduate students with global opportunities in an intimate environment. The University now has more than 120,000 alumni worldwide.
(NOTE: The above announcement is from the University of Rhode Island via Merit.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.