WILMINGTON, MA — The Friends of Wilmington Hockey will hold its 2nd Annual Drop The Puck fundraiser on Sunday, August 25, 2019, from 3pm to 7pm, at the Tewksbury-Wilmington Elks (777 South Street).
The event includes a street hockey tournament fundraiser, which begins at 4pm.
- Teams will be placed in appropriate age groups based on the information given at the time of registration.
- Format will be 3 vs. 3 plus a goalie. Team sizes will be finalized after registration.
- Games will be 20 minutes each (Two ten halves) with a 1 minute break between periods.
- Rules to be published closer to tournament.
- Goalies are required to bring their own equipment
- Sticks and running shoes will NOT be provided and are required to participate
- Helmets are required. Gloves, eye protection, jocks, mouth guards and shin guards are STRONGLY RECOMMENDED but not required
Cost is $25 per player, which includes family admission.
Registration is required to play, but not attend. Register to play HERE. The registration deadline is August 19, 2019. No walk-in players will be allowed.
The evening will include games, prizes, music and a cash food and bar.
All beverages — including bottled water, juice, etc. — must be purchased from the bar. No coolers allowed. Please understand this is not a drop off event.
(NOTE: The above information is from Wilmington Youth Hockey.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.