WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Board of Selectmen meets this Monday, July 8, 2019 at Town Hall (Room 9) at 7pm. An Executive Session precedes the meeting at 6:15pm.
There are some noteworthy items on the agenda, including:
- Selectmen will receive an update on the expansion of the Analog Devices campus from Mike Errera, Vice President of Supply Chain Planning & Logistics and General Manager.
- Selectmen will receive a memo from Planning & Conservation Director Valerie Gingrich on the town’s Open Space & Recreation Committee.
- Selectmen will receive a memo from Town Engineer Paul Alunni on digital flood insurance maps.
- Selectmen will receive correspondence from Town Manager Jeff Hull regarding the Inhabitant Bylaw Study Committee and Elinor Ristuccia Memorial Arena.
- Selectmen will receive correspondence from Comcast, Verizon, Massachusetts Commission on Disabilities, MBTA, and more.
- Selectmen will consider the request of Rev. Ronald Grimley, of Abundant Life Church, to use the Town Common for a wedding on Saturday, August 31, 2019.
- Selectmen will consider the request of Amy Bishop, on behalf of the WHS Girls Hockey Coach Team, to conduct a Car Wash Fundraiser in the Fourth of July parking lot on September 22, 2019, from 10am to 1pm.
- Selectmen will consider the request of Michelle Garcia to use Rotary Park as a Birthday Party on August 17, 2019, from 10am to 1pm.
- Selectmen will consider a request to install a stop sign on MacDonald Road.
- Selectmen will consider the request of the Wilmington Rotary Club to use Rotary Park for the 5th Annual Community Ice Bucket Challenge on Saturday, August 17, 2019, from 8am to 3pm.
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV — Channel 9 on Comcast and Channel 37 on Verizon. The meeting will also be streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends to report on many of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting — over the next two weeks.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.