WILMINGTON, MA — Certified Family Recovery Life Coach Colleen Bertolino is running a 12-week Family Recovery Workshop at the Banyan Treatment Center (66K Concord Street) in Wilmington on Mondays, from 6:30pm to 8:30pm, beginning on June 24, 2019.
The workshop is for families and friends affected by a love one’s substance use disorder/addiction, based on the 12 Principles of the BALM Family Recovery Method.
Family members will learn to:
- Move from denial to awareness
- Let go of results, outcomes and mental obsession
- Effectively communicate with your loved one for recovery
- Learn about healthy boundaries, lverage, and the Stages of Change to help be a change agent for yourself and your loved one
- Get support
- Heal relationships
- Regain lost inner calm and active peace
The 12-week course costs $350 for 1 family member or $450 for 2 family members. Participants will receive a BALM Text Book and BALM Workbook. To register, call Colleen Bertolino at 978-335-6340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.