DURHAM, NH — The following Wilmington students graduated from the University of New Hampshire in May 2019:
- Daniella Almeida graduated Summa Cum Laude with a BS degree in Communication Science & Disorders
- Joseph Castellano graduated with a BS degree in Business Administration/Finance
- Abigail Chase graduated with a BS degree in Biomedical Science
- Danielle Gianatassio graduated with a BS degree in Hospitality Management
- Delaney Glinner graduated with a BSCIVE degree in Civil Engineering
- Joseph Hydorn graduated with a BS degree in Business Administration/Finance
- Andrew Murray graduated Magna Cum Laude with a BS degree in Business Administration: Accounting
- Nicholas Raffi graduated with a BSENVE degree in Environmental Engineering
- Glenn Sullivan graduated with a BS degree in Business Administration/Finance
- Thomas Magee graduated with a BA degree in Economics: Money & Financial Markets
Students who received the honor of summa cum laude graduated with a GPA of 3.85-4.0; students who received the honor of magna cum laude graduated with a GPA of 3.65-3.84; and students who received the honor of cum laude graduated with a GPA of 3.50-3.64. Students are only graduated after the Registrar’s Office has certified that all degree requirements have been successfully completed. Participating in the commencement ceremony is the act of honoring and celebrating academic achievement.
(NOTE: The above announcement is from the University of New Hampshire via Merit.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.