WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Sunday, May 12, 2019:
#1) Happy Mother’s Day — Two Men And A Truck’s “Movers For Moms” Campaign
A donation to Two Men And A Truck’s Movers For Moms will help local mothers in need create a better life for themselves and their families.
Most needed items include:
- Brushes and Combs
- Bath Towels
The following drop-off donation locations are in Wilmington:
- Ristuccia Memorial Arena (190 Main St)
- UPS (668 Main Street, Unit 8)
- Pearl Vision (229 Main St)
- Interlink One (260-A Fordham Road, Ste 100)
- All Floorz (474 Main St)
- As Good As It Gets (35 Lowell St)
- Modern Electric (190R Main St, Ste 8)
- Rocco’s Restaurant (193 Main St)
- Wilmington Orthodontics (25 Lowell St)
Two Men And A Truck will pick up and deliver the collected items to partnering women’s shelters on or before Mother’s Day (Sunday, May 12, 2019).
Visit twomenandatruck.com/moversformoms for more information.
#2) Take The Annual WCTV Survey
Each spring, WCTV conducts a community survey to get feedback on programming and hear how you watch content. PLEASE take a few minutes to complete this survey and then SHARE it with other people you know. WCT doesn’t get ratings, so this one of its better ways to see how people are watching our channels. At the end of the survey, you can put in your name to be entered into a drawing for a $25 gift card.
#3) Catch Up On This Week’s WCTV Coverage
Last week, WCTV published a dozen videos this week, including the Strings Spring Concert and Band Spring Concert. Watch this week’s videos HERE.
#4) Middlesex Canal Museum Open
The Middlesex Canal Museum and Visitors’ Center (71 Faulkner Street, North Billerica) is open from noon to 4pm. Learn about the canal, which travels through Wilmington.
#5) Food Shopping
Food shopping in town this week? In case you haven’t seen this week’s circulars, Wilmington Apple has you covered:
- This week’s circular from Market Basket (260 Main Street) can be found HERE.
- This week’s circular from Lucci’s Market (211 Lowell Street) can be found HERE.
- Elia’s Country Store (381 Middlesex Avenue) does not have an online circular, but the store posts its hot entree schedule and other specials on its Facebook page HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.