WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Sunday, February 3, 2019:
#1) Watch The Superbowl — Go Patriots!
#2) Wilmington Farmers Market Open
The Wilmington Farmers Market will be open from 2pm to 4pm, in the Wilmington United Methodist Church (87 Church Street).
February 3 Farmers Market Lineup:
- Arrowhead Farm
- Bee Balm Co.
- Country Farm Candle
- Farmhouse Cotton
- From Sea To You Sea Glass Pictures
- Grateful Tastes
- KC Styles Jewelry & Accessories
- Polish Prince Pierogis
- Purple Carrot Bread
- Rustic Farm Life Soap
- Seafood Express
- Susan Anton LMT
- Sweet Lydia’s
- Girl Scout Cookies from Girl Scout Troop 79097
- Music from Anne Sandstrom & John Lorentz
- Make Patriots Noisemakers at the Kids Table
#3) Wilmington Town Museum Open House
The Wilmington Town Museum (430 Salem Street) is holding its monthly Open House from 2pm to 4pm. The Museum at the Col. Joshua Harnden Tavern is owned by the town and is dedicated to preserving and presenting the history of the town of Wilmington. The Museum is housed in an historic 18th century tavern which is an excellent example of quality construction practices of the late 18th century. Exhibits are also on display in the adjacent late 19th century carriage house.
#4) Middlesex Canal Museum Open
The Middlesex Canal Museum and Visitors’ Center (71 Faulkner Street, North Billerica) is open from noon to 4pm. Learn about the canal, which travels through Wilmington.
#5) Food Shopping
Food shopping in town this week? In case you haven’t seen this week’s circulars, Wilmington Apple has you covered:
- This week’s circular from Market Basket (260 Main Street) can be found HERE.
- This week’s circular from Lucci’s Market (211 Lowell Street) can be found HERE.
- Elia’s Country Store (381 Middlesex Avenue) does not have an online circular, but the store posts its hot entree schedule and other specials on its Facebook page HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.