WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee meets this Wednesday, January 9, 2019 at 7pm in the Large Instruction Room at Wilmington High School.
There are some newsworthy items on the agenda, including:
- The School Committee will receive an update on the forthcoming Youth Risk Behavior Survey at the Middle School and High School.
- The School Committee will receive an update on the NEASC Collaborative Conference’s upcoming visit to the High School as part of its reaccreditation process.
- The School Committee will receive an update from Athletic Director Tim Alberts on Fall 2018 Athletics.
- The School Committee will receive a personnel update and FY19 financial status report.
- The School Committee will review the SEEM Collaborative’s Annual Report & Audit.
- The School Committee will discuss whether or not to post employment contracts online, in response to a request of the Finance Committee.
- Superintendent Brand will discuss the district’s Special Education Pre-Referral Process.
- The School Committee will discuss the evaluation process for the Superintendent.
- The School Committee will receive subcommittee reports and any public comments.
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-Meetings — Channel 22 on Comcast and Channel 38 on Verizon. The meeting will also streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends on reporting on many of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.