READING, MA — Reading Municipal Light Department (RMLD), in partnership with Nest, Ecobee, and Energy Federation, Inc., is pleased to offer its residential customers Black Friday savings on select smart thermostats and LED lightbulbs at RMLD’s online store, http://www.energyfederation.org/rmld. Available offers and their effective dates are as follows:
- LED Light Bulb 12-pack – $3.70 after RMLD’s 50% discount and additional savings of 63% from November 13, 2018 – December 6, 2018. Customers are eligible for a maximum of 24 discounted light bulbs per year, so this offer is limited to two packs per customer.
- Ecobee4 Thermostat – $149 after RMLD’s $50 instant rebate and additional savings of $50 from November 15, 2018 – November 27, 2018.
- Nest Learning Thermostat – $129 after RMLD’s $50 instant rebate and additional savings of $70 from November 21, 2018 – November 28, 2018.
- Nest E Thermostat – $89 after RMLD’s $50 instant rebate and additional savings of $30 from November 21, 2018 – November 28, 2018.
Customers are eligible for a maximum of two RMLD smart thermostat rebates per lifetime of the device (10 years); those who have already met the rebate threshold are still able to receive the additional savings offered through this sale.
Customers are encouraged to reference the following support articles to determine whether their HVAC system is compatible with the offered smart thermostats:
- Ecobee: https://www.ecobee.com/compatibility/thermostat/
- Nest: https://nest.com/support/article/How-to-tell-if-your-heating-and-cooling-system-will-work-with-the-Nest-Thermostat
RMLD’s online store is limited to residential customers with a delivery address in one of RMLD’s four service communities: Reading, North Reading, Wilmington and Lynnfield Center (zip codes of 01867, 01864, 01887 or 01940). Customers are required to provide their RMLD account number to complete an order.
(NOTE: The above press release is from the RMLD.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.