WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Board of Selectmen meets this Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at Town Hall (Room 9). An Executive Session begins at 5:30pm. The public portion of the meeting begins at 6:30pm.
There are some noteworthy items on the agenda, including:
- Selectmen will hear a presentation from associates of the Collins Center on a revenue/expenditure forecast model and a financial management structural review.
- Selectmen will receive a letter from Police Chief Michael Begonis regarding proposed changes to Shawsheen Avenue/Hopkins Street speed regulation and school zone approval.
- Selectmen will receive memos from Town Manager Jeff Hull regarding training for town boards & committees; an upcoming Finance Committee meeting; MassDevelopment financing; and a public records request.
- Selectmen will consider the request of Wilmington Library Director Tina Stewart to use the Swain Green on Tuesday, February 19, 2019, form 2pm to 3pm, for a “Snow Fort Fest” library program.
- Selectmen will consider the requests of community groups to conduct events which request road closures in 2019.
- Selectmen will consider authorizing the Board’s Chairman to execute the regulatory agreement for the affordable units at Spruce Farm on Andover Street.
- Selectmen will consider the sale of town vehicles and equipment.
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-G — Channel 22 on Comcast and Channel 38 on Verizon. The meeting will also be streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends to report on many of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting — over the next two weeks. Wilmington Apple sometimes live-tweets the meeting HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.