WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Special Education PAC, joined with the Tewksbury Special Education PAC, are hosting “An IEP For My Child” Workshop for parents and professionals on Thursday, November 29, 2018, from 6:30pm to 8:30pm, in the High School’s Large Instruction Room.
The workshop is presented by Beth Bostic of the Federation for Children with Special Needs.
Come learn about the Individual Education Program (IEP) process:
- understand the development of the IEP document
- contribute as an equal member at team meetings
- articulate a vision statement based on the student’s preferences & interests
- write measurable goals and objectives
- monitor student’s progress
Federation workshops are open to the public and free to attend. Have a question? Email SEPAC@wpsk12.com.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.