WILMINGTON, MA — Read the Wilmington Senior Center’s November 2018 Newsletter HERE.
Highlights from the latest “Buzzell Buzz” include:
- Notes from Elderly Services Director Terri Marciello
- Information on the Community Teamwork’s Fuel Assistance Program
- Information about upcoming events, including: Meditation Classes, Our Moment Cafe, Medicare Open Enrollment Informational Session, Buzz Book Club, Caregivers Support Group, Wilmington Has Talent Holiday Edition, Special Coffee Hour for Helen & Jim Durkee, Festival of Trees Early Viewing, Veterans Luncheon, Doris’s Craft Corner, and 2018 Annual Holiday Party.
- Information about: Birthdays, Condolences, Guess Who Contest?, and Get Well Wishes.
- The Senior Center’s November Calendar of Events
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.