WILMINGTON, MA — All aboard! Greenberg’s Great Train & Toy Show stops in Wilmington on Saturday, November 17, from 10am to 4pm, and Sunday, November 18, from 10am to 4pm at the Shriners Auditorium (99 Fordham Road).
Greeberg’s Great Train & Toy Show is the largest and longest-running model train and collectible toy show in the country. The show is geared towards the general public and towards modelers and hobbyists, featuring hundreds of tables of trains and accessories for sale, huge operating exhibits, activities for kids, and more.
The show features:
- Hundreds of Tables of Trains for Sale
- Exhibitors from Across the Country
- Huge Operating Model Train Displays
- Free Workshops and Demonstrations
- Riding Train for Kids and Adults
- Interactive Slot Car Racetrack
- Model Trains That Kids Can Operate
- Free Door Prize Giveaways
- Free Test Track – Test Run Your Trains at the Show
- Plus Much, Much More!
Adult Admission is $10 Saturday or $9 Sunday. (On-site ticket sales are cash only.) Kids 11 and under are admitted FREE and do NOT need a ticket. Parking is FREE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.