WILMINGTON, MA — Wilmington Public Schools is currently hiring a Destination Imagination Coordinator (stipend position):
The Destination Imagination Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Providing an information night to community about the Destination Imagination.
- Working with the school department to order team kits.
- Coordinating membership
- Registering for the events
- Supervising teams at the events
The stipend for this position is $1,250
- Prior Destination Imagination experience preferred.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
Position Type: Part-time
Apply for the job via SchoolSpring.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.