WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Health Department is hosting a Flu Clinic for Wilmington’s youth (ages 5-18) on Thursday, November 1, 2018, from 3:30pm to 5:30pm, at Wilmington Town Hall.
This flu clinic is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Register your child(ren) HERE.
Here is what you need to know about the town’s flu clinics:
- Free of Charge.
- Nasal and Injectable will be available.
- Remember to bring your insurance cards.
- Vaccine will be available even if you do not have insurance.
- Anyone allergic to eggs or egg products must not take this vaccine.
- Anyone with a fever should delay vaccination.
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
If you have a question, please contact the Wilmington Health Department at 978-658-4298.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.