WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington High School in-door walking track is open to Wilmington residents.
The track will be available from October 15, 2018 through April 12, 2019, Monday through Friday, from 6pm to 7:30pm. The track will NOT be available before school, on weekends, holidays, during the summer, or when school is not in session. The gym, cafeteria, weight room, fitness room, elevator, and locker rooms are NOT available.
Prior to using the track, a registration form must filled out and either mailed to Sharon Dunnett, Transportation & Facilities Coordinator, Public Building Department, 30 Church Street, or emailed to email@example.com. The form can be accessed online HERE. If access to the website is not available, contact Ms. Dunnett for assistance between the hours of 9am and 4pm by calling 978-658-1856.
To access the track:
- Proceed to the Events Entrance of the new High School (the last doors on the right side of the High School adjacent to the parking lot)
- Walk straight through the cafeteria and take a right between the Auditorium and the Gymnasium
- At the end of the hallway, take a left (you will see an elevator in front of you) and walk up the stairs on your right to the second floor
- Take a right at the top of the stairs and use the second door on your left to access the track
- Fill out the Walking Track Sign-In Sheet which will be located next to the door to the track
Please remember that you must carry some proof of Wilmington residency at all times in the High School.
To preserve the track surface, only sneakers and/or appropriate footwear will be permitted; no cleats allowed. No strollers are allowed on the track. In addition, only water is allowed on the track.
For safety reasons, no unattended children will be permitted on the track.
(NOTE: The above information is from Wilmington Public Schools.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.