WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Board of Selectmen meets this Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at Town Hall (Room 9). An Executive Session begins at 6pm. The public portion of the meeting begins at 7pm.
There are some noteworthy items on the agenda, including:
- Selectmen will consider reappointing Town Manager Jeff Hull for another three years (October 1, 2018 to September 31, 2021).
- Selectmen will meet with Wilmington Police Chief Michael Begonis and Health & Recovery Coordinator Samantha Reif to discuss some of the town’s substance abuse initiatives.
- Town Manager Jeff Hull will provide Selectmen with an update on the latest with Russell Disposal’s contract.
- Town Manager Jeff Hull will provide Selectmen with an update on the warehouse proposal for the Olin site.
- Town Engineer Paul Alunni will provide Selectmen with an update regarding the road conditions on Lowell Street.
- Town Clerk Sharon George will provide Selectmen with an update on the town’s plans for early voting.
- Selectmen will discuss their November and December meeting schedule.
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-G — Channel 22 on Comcast and Channel 38 on Verizon. The meeting will also be streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends to report on many of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting — over the next two weeks. Wilmington Apple sometimes live-tweets the meeting HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.