WILMINGTON, MA — Read the Wilmington Senior Center’s September 2018 Newsletter HERE.
Highlights from the latest “Buzzell Buzz” include:
- Notes from Elderly Services Director Terri Marciello
- Information on Family Fun Walk at Yentile Farm on September 9
- Information on the First Annual Electronics Recycling Event on September 22
- Information on the Community Teamwork’s Fuel Assistance Program
- Information about upcoming events, including: 6-Week Class on Powerful Tools for Caregivers; Grand Opening of “Our Moment Cafe;” Isabella Stewart Gardner One-Woman Show; Caregivers Support Group; The Buzz Book Club; Pop-Up Library; Cruising the Charles River Day Trip; Medicare Open Enrollment; Homestead Seminar; Community Shred Day; Game Night; and Doris’ Craft Corner
- Information about: Birthdays, Condolences, Guess Who Contest?, and Get Well Wishes.
- The Senior Center’s SeptemberCalendar of Events
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.