TEWKSBURY, MA — Your Tewksbury Today Editor Bill Gilman recently interviewed 19th Middlesex State Representative Candidate Mark Kratman (D-Tewksbury).
Kratman answers the following questions:
- What made you decide that this was the right time to run for State Rep?
- Have you had to work to get yourself known in the Wilmington part of the district?
- Respond to a recent Patch article highlighting the fact that several builders and developers contributing to your campaign.
- If you do get elected, how will you be effective for your district without getting into the “cesspool” of Beacon Hill?
- What are your feelings on the “Millionaire’s Tax?”
- What is your opinion on sanctuary states and sanctuary cities?
- What would you like to see the state legislature do to help communities relative to the opioid epidemic and where detox facilities and sober homes should be located?
- Where can people find out more about you and your campaign?
Listen to the 45-minute interview, courtesy of Your Tewksbury Today, below.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.