WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Middle School PAC is taking a different approach to fundraiser. Rather than sell anything or hold various fundraisers throughout the school year, the PAC is asking parents to make an online donation upfront.
The PAC recently sent out the following message regarding its 4th Annual Direct Donation Drive:
Direct Donation Drive is here!
Thank you for your past contributions!
In 2017-2018, the WMS PAC Direct Donation Drive reached 39% of our $15,000 goal last year! We raised $7,400…. AMAZING! This enabled the WMS PAC to help contribute or fully sponsor:
- 10 students to attend an off-site Middle School Leadership Conference with other local middle school students
- Ice cream and supplies for the 6th grade scavenger hunt ice cream social
- Movie rights for parents and students to view The Screenagers movie
- Holiday Treats for Teachers
- Box Tops Homeroom Contest prizes for students
- Italian Ices for the 6th, 7th & 8th grade Field Days
- 2 – Retractable belt Sentry Stanchions – Security barriers for the main office hallway
- 8th grade student novels, “I AM THE CHEESE”- 90 novels
- 7th and 8th grade Italian curriculum enrichment items (such as games, books, DVDs for students)
- 8th grade Science curriculum enrichment lesson planning books
- 6th grade Science Fair supplies and refreshments for parents
- Field Day supplies and medals for students
- Tech Ed supplies for curriculum
- Bose PA Speaker System for the school
- End of the year Teacher Luncheon
For 2018- 2019-calendar year we have even a more aggressive agenda:
- Enrichment speakers
- Peer Leader Training for students
- Teacher Luncheon
- Chromebook scholarship
- Teacher stipend towards classroom supplies
- and more…
Thank you for your generous contribution! We can’t do it without you, our Middle School parents support!
The PAC’s donation campaign page can be found HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.