WILMINGTON, MA — Tewksbury Selectman Mark Kratman (D-Tewksbury) was the fourth of the five Democratic candidates in the 19th Middlesex State Representative race to file his pre-primary (May 7 to August 17) campaign finance report with the Massachusetts Office of Campaign and Political Finance.
Mark Kratman’s campaign has raised $22,520 from 107 donors, with an average (mean) donation of $210.46.
Worth noting, Kratman received more funds from donors ($22,520) than his four primary competitors combined — McCoy (self-funded), Johnson ($2,307 from donors), Robertson ($8,440 from donors), and O’Connell ($9,822 from donors).
Mark Kratman’s campaign has spent $13,077.98 as of August 17.
Major expenditures include:
- $4,764.63 to Vogal Signs, of Lawrence, for yard signs, signs, banners, & palm cards
- $2,033.63 to Connolly Printing, of Woburn, for lapel stickers & palm cards
- $2,023.26 to Winbrook, of Billerica, for Yard Signs
- $1,352 to the Wilmington/Tewksbury Town Crier for campaign advertisements
- $925 to Bruce Hilliard for campaign photography
- $770.40 to Tewksbury Country Club for campaign fundraiser
- $409.06 to Aiden Hauk, of Woburn, for bumper stickers & envelopes
Read It For Yourself
Mark Kratman’s pre-primary campaign finance report can be read HERE.
(NOTE: Wilmington Apple will report on each candidate’s campaign finance report over the next few days.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.