WILMINGTON, MA — The Friends of Wilmington Hockey will hold its 1st Annual Drop The Puck fundraiser on Sunday, August 26, from 4pm to 8pm, at the Tewksbury-Wilmington Elks (777 South Street).
The event includes a street hockey tournament fundraiser, which begins at 5pm.
- Teams will be placed in appropriate age groups based on the information given at the time of registration.
- Format will be 3 vs. 3 plus a goalie. Team sizes will be finalized after registration.
- Registration closes on August 19.
- Games will be 20 minutes each (Two ten halves) with a 1 minute break between periods.
- Rules to be published closer to tournament.
- Goalies are required to bring their own equipment
- Sticks and running shoes will NOT be provided and are required to participate
- Helmets are required. Gloves, eye protection, jocks, mouth guards and shin guards are STRONGLY RECOMMENDED but not required
Cost is $25 per player, which includes family admission.
Registration is required to play, but not attend. Register to play HERE.
The evening will include games, prizes, music and a cash bar.
All beverages — including bottled water, juice, etc. — must be purchased from the bar. No coolers allowed. Please understand this is not a drop off event.
(NOTE: The above information is from Wilmington Youth Hockey.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.