WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Farmers Market will be open this Sunday, July 29, 2018, from 10am to 1pm, on the Swain Green, across from the Town Common, at 140 Middlesex Avenue.
July 29 Farmers Market Lineup:
- Arrowhead Farm
- Creative Threads
- Deano’s Pasta
- Dovetail Beauty
- EJ’s Fresh Grab & Go
- Gaouette Farm
- Honey Pot Maple Farm
- KC Styles
- Purple Carrot Bread
- Seafood Express
- Wilmington Library will hold a storytime at 10am.
- Friends of the Library’s Book Store Next Door will be selling books.
- Beyond TOPS at the Community Table
- Make Chameleons at the Kids Table
- Live Music from John Lorentz & Anne Sandstrom
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.