WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Board of Selectmen meets this Monday, July 9, 2018 at 7pm at Town Hall (Room 9).
There are some noteworthy items on the agenda, including:
- Selectmen will consider the request of Casa Blanca (Green Sauce, Inc.) for an All Alcohol-Restaurant License at the former Chili’s location.
- Selectmen will be introduced to KP Law, the town’s new counsel. Selectmen will also sign the town counsel’s contract for FY19.
- Selectmen will receive a presentation from Library Director Tina Stewart regarding the library’s Summer Program Highlights and Revive Civility Initiative.
- In a rare move, it appears Selectmen will pause the regular meeting to go into Executive Session to discuss Town Manager Jeff Hull’s next contract. (Hull’s current contract expires on September 30.)
- Selectmen will receive correspondence from the Massachusetts Office of Business Development regarding Analog Device’s TIF Resolution.
- Selectmen will consider the request of the Wilmington Rotary Club to use Rotary Park for the Fourth Annual Community Ice Bucket Challenge on Saturday, August 18, from 8am to noon.
- Selectmen will consider the request of We’re One Wilmington to reschedule the 2019 Run For Wilmington/Walk For Kim Forte from Sunday, April 19, 2019 to Sunday, May 5, 2019.
An Executive Session precedes the meeting at 6pm.
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-G — Channel 22 on Comcast and Channel 38 on Verizon. The meeting will also be streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends to report on each of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting — over the next two weeks. Wilmington Apple sometimes live-tweets the meeting HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.