WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee meets this Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 7pm in the Large Instruction Room at Wilmington High School.
There are some newsworthy items on the agenda, including:
- The School Committee will have an initial discussion on a proposed new homework policy for the district.
- The School Committee will review revised student handbooks for the Middle School and High School.
- The School Committee will recognize recent WHS graduate Robert Sica with a Perfect Attendance Award during his entire Wilmington Public Schools career.
- The School Committee will fill its secretary vacancy after Peggy Kane’s resignation.
- The School Committee will take its annual vote regarding excess equipment and textbook disposal.
- The School Committee will receive a report from the Superintendent, plus subcommittee reports and any public comments.
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-G — Channel 22 on Comcast and Channel 38 on Verizon. The meeting will also streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends on reporting on many of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.