WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Board of Selectmen meets this Monday, June 11, 2018 at 7pm at Town Hall (Room 9).
There are some noteworthy items on the agenda, including:
- Selectmen will hear a presentation from Planning Director Valerie Gingrich regarding the town’s Market Study on Route 38 and Economic Development.
- Selectmen will consider signing an access license and agreement with Olin Corporation to conduct water sampling.
- Selectmen will consider the request of the Reading Municipal Light Department to conduct an electric vehicle ride and drive event on Sunday, July 15, 10am to 3pm, in conjunction with the Wilmington Farmers Market, in the Fourth of July Building’s Parking Lot.
- Selectmen will hear from Frank West and Mike Kelley regarding the Wilmington Minutemen’s Flag Retirement Ceremony on June 14 at 6pm behind the Town Museum.
- Town Manager Jeff Hull will provide information from MBTA relative to a temporary suspension of weekend commuter rail service in Wilmington on the Lowell Line.
The agenda is lighter than usual as Selectmen are holding a second meeting this week to interview two more law firms in the running to become Wilmington’s next permanent Town Counsel.
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-G — Channel 22 on Comcast and Channel 38 on Verizon. The meeting will also be streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends to report on each of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting — over the next two weeks. Wilmington Apple typically live-tweets the meeting HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.