WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Board of Selectmen meets this Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 7pm at Town Hall (Room 9).
There is a great deal of of noteworthy items on the agenda, including:
- Town Accountant Mike Morris will provide a review of the town’s Standard & Poors rating.
- Town Manager Jeff Hull will provide information about recent fire lieutenant appointments.
- Town Manager Jeff Hull will provide information about recycling collection services.
- Town Manager Jeff Hull will provide information about the interview schedule for Town Counsel candidates.
- DPW Director Mike Woods will provide information about unaccepted ways.
- Selectmen will receive information about the success of AARP’s recent Income Tax Assistance Program at the Senior Center.
- Selectmen will consider authorizing bond insurance.
- Selectmen will consider a request from Verizon and RMLD to relocate three poles on Adams Street.
- Selectmen will consider a request to hold a Neighborhood Block Party on Jacobs Street on June 16.
- Selectmen will consider a request to use the Gazebo at Rotary Park on July 27 at 5:30pm for a wedding ceremony.
An Executive Session precedes the meeting at 6:15pm to discuss the Ristuccia Arena.
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-G — Channel 22 on Comcast and Channel 38 on Verizon. The meeting will also be streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends to report on each of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting — over the next two weeks. Wilmington Apple typically live-tweets the meeting HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.