WILMINGTON, MA — According to the Wilmington Town Clerk’s calendar, below are the town and school board, committee and commission meeting scheduled for the week of Sunday, April 29, 2018.
Sunday, April 29
- No Meetings
Monday, April 30
Tuesday, May 1
- The Wilmington Board of Health meets at 5:30pm in Town Hall’s Room 9. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Planning Board meet at 7:30pm in Town Hall’s Room 9. Read the agenda HERE.
Wednesday, May 2
- The Wilmington Conservation Commission meets at 7pm in Town Hall’s Room 9. Read the agenda HERE.
Thursday, May 3
- The Wilmington Recreation Commission meets at 5pm in Town Hall’s Room 9. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Water & Sewer Commission will take a site visit to the Nassau Avenue Water Storage Tank at 5:30pm.
Friday, May 4
- No Meetings
Saturday, May 5
- The Annual Town Meeting takes place at 10:30am in the High School Auditorium.
All meetings are open to the public unless noted.
(NOTE: While unlikely, it is possible additional meetings could be added to this week’s calendar on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. It’s best to check the Town Clerk’s calendar mid-week.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.