WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee meets this Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 7pm in the Large Instruction Room at Wilmington High School.
There are some newsworthy items on the agenda, including:
- The School Committee will receive a presentation regarding the 2018-2019 Wilmington Middle School Program of Studies.
- The School Committee will receive a report regarding scheduled Summer/Early Fall DPW and Public Buildings projects at the schools.
- The School Committee will begin discussion over proposed changes to the district’s Free and Reduced Price Food Services Policy and Meal Charge Policy.
- The School Committee will officially set the last day of school.
- The School Committee will also receive a Superintendent Report, report from its Student Representative, and any subcommittee reports.
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-E — Channel 99 on Comcast and Channel 39 on Verizon. The meeting will also streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends on reporting on many of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.