WILMINGTON, MA — Below is the latest news from the offices of Congressman Seth Moulton, Senator Ed Markey, and Senator Elizabeth Warren.
Congressman Seth Moulton
Recent Press Releases and Statements from Congressman Moulton’s Office:
Senator Ed Markey
Recent Press Releases and Statements from Senator Markey’s Office:
- Senator Markey Calls for the Resignation of EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt
- Senator Markey Responds To New Facebook Revelations And Announcement That Mark Zuckerberg Will Appear Before A Joint Senate Panel
- Senators Markey, Blumenthal To Grindr, Third Parties: How Do You Protect Users’ Sensitive Information?
Senator Elizabeth Warren
Recent Press Releases and Statements from Senator Warren’s Office:
- Warren Priorities Included in Senate’s Bipartisan Discussion Draft to Confront Opioid Crisis
- Warren, Murray Question President Trump on Implementing White House Opioid Commission Recommendations
- Warren, Booker, Colleagues Question ICE on Policy Allowing Increased Detention of Pregnant Women
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.