WILMINGTON, MA — Below is a round-up of what’s going on in Wilmington on Sunday, April 1, 2018:
Weather: Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Southwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
HAPPY EASTER: Wilmington Easter services include:
Abundant Life Church (173 Church Street)
- Easter Sunrise Service: 6:30am (at Silver Lake), 9:30am
Congregational Church in Wilmington (220 Middlesex Avenue)
- Easter Sunday Service: 10:30am (Light refreshments & Easter Egg Hunt at 9:30am)
Grace Chapel (128 West Street)
- Easter Sunday Services: 6:30am (at Silver Lake), 8am, 9:30am, 11am
St. Dorothy’s (120 Main Street)
- Easter Sunday: 7:30am & 10:30am
St. Elizabeth’s Episcopal Church (4 Forest Street)
- Easter Service: 10am
St. Thomas (126 Middlesex Avenue)
- Easter Sunday: 9am & noon
Wilmington United Methodist Church (87 Church Street)
- Easter: 6:30am (Sunrise Service at Silver Lake), 8am, 9:15am, 11am
- This week’s circular from Market Basket (260 Main Street) can be found HERE.
- This week’s circular from Lucci’s Market (211 Lowell Street) can be found HERE.
- Elia’s Country Store (381 Middlesex Avenue) does not have an online circular, but the store posts its hot entree schedule and other specials on its Facebook page HERE.
(NOTE: What did I miss? Let me know by commenting below, commenting on the Facebook page, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. I may be able to update this post.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.