WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee meets this Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 7pm in the Large Instruction Room at Wilmington High School.
There are some newsworthy items on the agenda, including:
- The School Committee will receive an update from the District Safety Committee.
- The School Committee will also have a discussion with Wilmington Police Chief Michael Begonis relative to school safety.
- The School Committee will hear a presentation from Laura Stinson regarding the district’s upcoming WHAM Walks.
- The School Committee will consider approving a new contract for Paul Ruggiero under the new role of “Assistant Superintendent for Administration & Finance.”
- The School Committee will consider the request of WHS Strings to hold a field trip to Austria in April 2019.
- The School Committee will also consider the request of WHS DECA Club to hold a field trip to DECA International Career Development Conference in Atlanta next month.
- The School Committee will receive a presentation from Woburn Street School second graders on their Winter Olympics project.
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-G — Channel 22 on Comcast and Channel 38 on Verizon. The meeting will also streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends on reporting on many of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.