WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Board of Selectmen meets this Monday, March 26, 2018 at 7pm at Town Hall (Room 9).
There is a great deal of of noteworthy items on the agenda, including:
- Selectmen will receive an update on the proposed Tax Increment Financing Agreement between Analog Devices and the town.
- Selectmen will discuss Russell Disposal’s request to renegotiate its contract with the town and have the town pay more for disposal costs.
- Town Manager Jeff Hull will provide an update on the status of Sciarappa Farm.
- Town Manager Jeff Hull will provide an update on the withdrawal of Article 12 (funding a North Wilmington fire substation study).
- Selectmen will consider executing an agreement for Town Counsel Services with Brooks & DeRensis, PC.
- Selectmen will consider executing a representation agreement with Valerio Dominello & Hillman, LLC for Wendy Chu as it relates to an arbitration matter.
- Selectmen will receive an invitation to participate in the Middlesex League Parade and Opening Day Ceremonies.
- Selectmen will receive a letter from the Massachsuetts State Lottery Commission regarding Keno To Go being offered at Jimmy’s Garage.
- Selectmen will consider the request of Veterans’ Services Director Lou Cimaglia to conduct a Memorial Day Parade on May 28.
- Selectmen will consider the request of Town Clerk Sharon George to appoint election workers for 2018.
- Selectmen will consider various taxi license and hawk & peddle license renewals.
- Selectmen will discuss a process for establishing Selectmen subcommittees.
An Executive Session precedes the meeting at 6pm.
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-G — Channel 22 on Comcast and Channel 38 on Verizon. The meeting will also be streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends to report on each of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting — over the next two weeks. Wilmington Apple typically live-tweets the meeting HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.