WILMINGTON, MA — Below is a round-up of what’s going on in Wilmington on Sunday, March 18, 2018:
Weather: Sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind 5 to 13 mph.
In The Community: Greenberg’s Train & Toy Show, the largest train and toy show in the Northeast, stops at the Shriners Auditorium (99 Fordham Road) in Wilmington on Saturday, March 17, from 10am to 4pm, and Sunday, March 18, from 10am to 4pm. A Saturday & Sunday ticket costs $10. A Sunday ticket costs $9. Use coupon code W11 for $1-off online tickets HERE. A group pass is also available. Children 11 and under are FREE. Parking is FREE.
The event features:
- 100+ exhibitors from across the country
- 350+ tables of trains for sale
- Huge operating model train displays
- Free workshops and demonstrations
- Riding train for kids and adults
- Interactive slot car racetrack
- Trains kids can run
- Free door prize giveaways
- This week’s circular from Market Basket (260 Main Street) can be found HERE.
- This week’s circular from Lucci’s Market (211 Lowell Street) can be found HERE.
- Elia’s Country Store (381 Middlesex Avenue) does not have an online circular, but the store posts its hot entree schedule and other specials on its Facebook page HERE.
(NOTE: What did I miss? Let me know by commenting below, commenting on the Facebook page, or emailing email@example.com. I may be able to update this post.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.