WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee meets this Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 7pm in the Large Instruction Room at Wilmington High School.
There are some newsworthy items on the agenda, including:
- The meeting will begin at 7pm with the School Committee going into Executive Session to review a contract proposal for Dr. Glenn Brand. Then, later in public session, the School Committee intends on voting on Dr. Glenn Brand’s contract.
- The School Committee will approve a $3,667.96 donation from the Wilmington Educational Foundation in Joanne Benton Education Explorer Grants.
- The School Committee will receive an update on the Middle School’s Grade 8 Field Trip.
- The School Committee will vote on whether or not to participate in the state’s school choice program.
- The School Committee will receive an update on the after school Global Child program.
- The School Committee will receive a personnel report.
- The School Committee will hear a presentation from West and High School students relative to science projects.
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-G — Channel 22 on Comcast and Channel 38 on Verizon. The meeting will also streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends on reporting on many of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.