WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee meets this Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 7pm in the Large Instruction Room at Wilmington High School.
There are some newsworthy items on the agenda, including:
- The School Committee will provide an update on its Superintendent Search and contract negotiations with Dr. Glenn Brand.
- The School Committee will discuss changes to next school year’s High School Program of Studies.
- The School Committee will receive an update on the district’s Wildcat Summer Sports Camps.
- The School Committee will receive an update on the district’s Unified School Day (Special Olympics) Game.
- The School Committee will accept a $500 Alliance Energy Mobil Educational Alliance Program Grant to the Woburn Street School.
- The School Committee will receive a presentation from Shawsheen 3rd graders on PBIS.
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-G — Channel 22 on Comcast and Channel 38 on Verizon. The meeting will also streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends on reporting on many of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.