WILMINGTON, MA — Wilmington High’s spring sports programs have begun announcing the details surrounding their sign-ups, per Assistant Principal Christopher Phillips’s blog. Meeting dates, times and locations are as followed:
- Boys Lacrosse – Thursday, February 15th at 2:10 p.m. – Cafe
- Girls Spring Track – Thursday, March 1st at 2:20 p.m. – Cafe
- Girls Lacrosse – Wednesday, February 28th at 2:15 p.m. – Cafe
- Girls Softball – Wednesday, February 28th at 2:15 p.m. – Cafe
- Boys Spring Track – Tuesday, March 6th at 2:15 p.m. — Room 3-035
- Girls Tennis – Tuesday, March 6th at 2:10 p.m. – Room 3-067
- Baseball – Monday, March 12th at 2:15 p.m. – Team Locker Room (Lower Level)
- Boys Tennis – TBA at 2:10 p.m. – Cafe
Other pertinent dates:
- A required parent/athlete meeting is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday, March 13 at 6pm in the WHS Auditorium.
- Tryouts sessions begin the week of March 19.
- Team Picture Day is scheduled for Thursday, March 29 at 2:15pm.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.